*These photographs were taken by my close friend Christine Clark, who is exceptionally talented & blessed with an eye for photography. How can I ever thank you enough for these precious photos of our little family! We love them!
Christine of course did an amazing job! These look so dang good! I love all of the ones of you and Maddy especially...so CUTE! You had said he wasn't very cooperative, but he looks so good in all of them.
5 comments:
Gorgeous! Every single one of them. Great job Christine!
I am OBSESSED with these pictures. They turned out beautifully. The last one especially is totally breathtaking.
Oh, you are too sweet Ashley! I am so happy you like them! Thanks for letting me practice on you guys. You made it way easy. Love you guys!
Christine is seriously so awesome! I love these!
Christine of course did an amazing job! These look so dang good! I love all of the ones of you and Maddy especially...so CUTE! You had said he wasn't very cooperative, but he looks so good in all of them.
Post a Comment