Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing...Madsen Andrew Clark

My close friend from college, Lindsey took these pictures of Madsen when he was just 6 days old. It was a fun photo shoot and a much needed escape from being home-ridden this past week. Thanks Linds for being our photographer!

baby madsen

Our Sleeping Angel

baby madsen

Photobucket

Whether he knows it yet or not, he's a future Cougar fan!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Ok this is absolutely ridiculous how sweet and adorable he is! I LOVE the BYU gear. I wrote on Lindsey I was crying looking at these because I'm so sad I'm not there!! I love him already and can't wait to meet him soon! Love you all.

RaShae said...

I love this sweet little guy!

David and Liz Barham said...

I love these pictures! He is beyond adorable. Well done you two :]

Unknown said...

Love the cougar onesie! He is such a cutie :)