Monday, May 9, 2011

Madsen's First Baseball Game



From the moment we found out we were having a boy, I could see the the wheels turning within Andrew's head. For those who don't know, Andrew is an "all-encompassing" sports fan and will watch anything with some sort of a ball involved with a scoring system. Of course he does have his favorites...#1 Cougar Football, #2 Boston Red Socks, #3 Indianapolis Colts #4 Cougar Basketball, #5 Utah Jazz and then any other Cougar sports that happen to exist on this planet...
I grew up with all sisters and lost my Father at a young age so you could say I knew absolutely very little and had NO interest in sports growing up and throughout most of college that is up until the moment I met Andrew. I have to hand it to him...he met the world's most cynical football critic and somehow turned her into an avid fan too!

From the beginning, we must admit that Madsen's life has been somewhat predetermined. :) He doesn't know it yet, but he's going to (we hope) love sports as much as his Daddy... It is co cute and makes me smile to hear Andrew talk to him about sports even now and imagine all the bonding experiences up ahead for those two. Is it to soon to enroll him in T-ball? Just kidding...

That being said I thought it important to illustrate Madsen's first of many sporting events... His very first Bee's baseball game at 10 weeks old!











5 comments:

RaShae said...

How cute Ashley! You guys are such fun parents. Go bees!

Alex Gray said...

What an absolute beautiful post... Words can not describe the love I feel for Madsen even without having met him yet! I love knowing our little people are a mere month apart and it's neat how they both look so similar in so many ways. Our children will be so close I can feel it! You are a beautiful mother Ashley and you look fabulous! Oh and I LOVE the hair! ;) I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks and I look forward to more blog posts.....

David and Liz Barham said...

He looks like he's loving it! He looks like a fan already! David and I are sports nuts so this little girl doesn't have a chance, she's going to like sports. :]

Allison said...

Awww so cute!

Linds said...

Looks like he loved it!