Oh he is a cutie! I think he looks like his dad--but with a mixture of you too. I loved reading all about your labor with little Madsen! You did such a good job documenting everything. I want to talk to you about everything--did you actually do hypnobirthing? Did you take the classes, or what'd you do and how did you like it? I'll have to talk to you after church or something. Glad everything is going well!
Ashley - i can not believe how big he is!!! I am a little jealous! ;D One day, one day she'll get bigger! I love that you video taped your labor process. Such a great idea! I can't wait until we can go on walks with the babes together! Hope to see you soon!
2 comments:
Oh he is a cutie! I think he looks like his dad--but with a mixture of you too. I loved reading all about your labor with little Madsen! You did such a good job documenting everything. I want to talk to you about everything--did you actually do hypnobirthing? Did you take the classes, or what'd you do and how did you like it? I'll have to talk to you after church or something. Glad everything is going well!
Ashley - i can not believe how big he is!!! I am a little jealous! ;D One day, one day she'll get bigger! I love that you video taped your labor process. Such a great idea! I can't wait until we can go on walks with the babes together! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment