Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Memory Lane


This past weekend my very best friend Kaitlin was in-town with her husband Matt and adorable son Blake. Kaitlin and I met at Brigham Young University our freshman year living on the same floor at Helamen Halls. We were college roommates and joined at the hip for the next three years up until Kaitlin got married to Matt the end of our Junior year. To this day, I look back at our time in Provo as the best of my life and I know that I owe these awesome memories to Kaitlin and the friendship we have always had. Time stands still with her. We always pick up where we left off. She brings out the best in me in so many ways and I love her truly as a sister.

We retraced a few steps while she was here. We went to Brick Oven Pizza...a fav of ours. We would always go on Monday nights to get free ice cold mugs of root beer. We dragged our husbands & sons all the way up to campus via "rape hill" just so we could retrace all our favorite memories of campus together. We both graduated with a B.S. in Psychology hence the pic of the SWKT. Home sweet home. Too bad I didn't get more photos as we were too busy being nostaglic and sentimental to care. :) Someday soon I hope to live in the same town as this giffling but for now I'll take any chance I can get. Love you Kaitlin!





















2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Ashley! That is the sweetest post I've ever seen. So true, I truly consider you like sister too! That W's such a fun day. I already can't wait to see you again. Love you!

Linds said...

Ohhh! So fun!