Most all of Andrew's friends are Utes (which is odd I know seeing that he is BYU's #1 FAN) so to be funny I chose a Utah Utes theme. I secretly love watching Andrew get smack for his love of the cougars. Luckily Andrew has an amazing sense of humor and let the Utes have their fun with him but in the end the joke was on them when Andrew revealed under his jacket a Washington T-shirt. (fyi: Washington is one of the teams this season that has beat the Utes!!!)
We also had a family birthday dinner complete with Shrimp Scampi, Beef Stroganoff, Caesar salad, homemade breadsticks and of course more birthday cake.
Happy 30th Birthday to my one and only...You are my everything and so much more. You fill my life with sunshine each and everyday and always find a way to make me feel special and to feel your love. You remain the greatest blessing of my life and always will be. You are an upstanding man with real virtue, character and integrity. I love you from deep within and I always will...♥Love always & forever,
No comments:
Post a Comment