We couldn't believe how happy Mady was to sit on Santa's lap at 9 months old. All the infants before us cried and screamed but Mady just sat there with a huge fat grin. What a sweetheart.
Just a few photos from the plethora of Christmas ones taken... It's becoming increasingly hard to photograph this growing wiggle worm. The moment he see's the camera or video camera it is game over. Every video I have of him lately is of his back facing me. He is infatuated with any electronic device...and would much rather play with my cell phone, the t.v. remote or our camera than any of his toys. Go figure...
New Year's Eve dinner at the Roof
marked the beginning of a week long celebration for my Mom's 70th Birthday.
Nine months of birthday planning brought all my family together to honor and
celebrate our amazing mother & grandmother.
My beautiful Mother with her 10
youngest grandchildren. Those kids had an absolute blast playing together
non-stop and keeping us all on our toes...
"The 2011 babes". My
sisters Alexandra, Mercedes and I all had babies this past year within 4 months
of each other. Pretty cool, huh? I sure think so. Excited to see Madsen,
Genevieve and Lily grow up to be best friends & cousins.





2 comments:
I feel like he looks just like you! Bah he's adorable! Miss you!
Madsen is so cute! Love the posts :)
Post a Comment