Friday, February 24, 2012

A Four Year Fairytale...

February 23rd marks our 4 year Wedding Anniversary. Coming off the heels of a celebratory Valentine's Day, we decided to keep the day simple but in typical "Andrew style" he never listens... He brought home a gorgeous flower arrangement the size of a small tree and made me an Italian dinner. He also took me to a nice long lunch at Red Rock Brewing Company.

Fortunately, I know Andrew well enough and last minute planned a little surprise for him too. A cute idea my good friend told me about on Pinterest. Four balloons each representing our four years together and a love letter weighing each one down detailing a special memory from each of our years together. It was pretty last minute and effortless but he loved it. I also surprised him with new TOMS and new Diesel sneakers.


I love you forever & always Andy...


3 comments:

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

SO cute ashley! Happy anniversary.

Linds said...

That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Chelsea said...

Cute! happy anniversary. And I know I keep saying this, but Madsen is getting so big!