Friday, June 8, 2012

First Haircut

At 14 months, Madsen was way overdue for his first haircut...even after all the "she is so cute" & "what is her name" comments I refused to get it done before I was ready to. And then I realized, I was never going to be ready. I was never going to be ready to cut off those precious baby locks or to see my baby transformed into a toddler. I had high hopes to grow it out 'Mason Kardashian style' but Mady was not blessed with thick locks so in the end the cut was indeed inevitable.

Fortunately, we were so pleased with his haircut! And as you can tell, he was too!

3 comments:

Shawn and Nina Olsen said...

He is such a handsome boy, and looks so grown up with his new haircut! We miss ou guys on our walks! Hope your having fun on your trip though! :)

The Clarks said...

That haircut is just the cutest thing on him! I love that you took the pictures as it happened. We sure do miss you and Maddy! Have lots of fun!

Linds said...

Oh my word! So cute!